Kindly mail your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to submit your abstract.
Abstracts will be accepted from 26thJune 2017 till midnight on 31 th August, 2017. Please note that after 31 th August, 2017the abstract will no longer be accepted.
All abstracts will be submitted for poster presentation. A screening committee comprising of senior members of the national executive committee and the local organizers will evaluate the abstracts and confirm acceptance within 5days of the submission deadline. The best abstracts will be selected by the committee for platformpresentation. The authors of these abstracts will be informed on or before 15 September 2017.
1. All abstracts must be submitted in English. A “blind” selection process will be used. No identifying features such as names of hospitals, medical colleges, clinics or places may be listed in the title or text of the abstract. Do not include the names of authorsand affiliations (institutions)in the main title or body of the abstract.
2. All abstracts will be handed over to the screening committee and the presenters will be selected based on the decision by the committee.
3. The material in the abstract must be original and not previously published.
4. No late submissions will be accepted.
5. The title should be as brief as possible but long enough to clearly indicate the nature of the study. Abbreviations must not be used in the title.
6. The size of the abstract is limited to 300 words (this includes title, body of abstract, spaces, tables and graphics and pictures)
7. Structure your abstract using the following subheadings:
- Introduction & Objectives: A sentence describing the purpose of the study
- Materials & Methods: Describe your selection of observations or experimental subjects precisely
- Results: Describe your results in a logical sequence
- Conclusions: Emphasise new and important aspects of the study/case and conclusions that are drawn from them
8. Check spelling and grammar carefully. Direct reproduction from your electronically submitted abstract text means that any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific data will be reproduced as submitted. Any such error will be the responsibility of the participant;SKULLBASECON 2017 screening committee shall not take responsibility for the same.
9. Failure to comply with the following requirements will lead to automatic rejection of the submission: Use generic names. The use of commercial drug names, brands and registered trademarks are strictly prohibited.
10. Acceptance of abstract will be according to the criteria given. Each criteria is of equal importance.
11. Registration for skullbasecon2017is mandatory for presentation of the abstract, though not necessary for submission.
12. Abstract for poster should be submitted to email@example.com
13. Once you have successfully uploaded our abstract, you will get an acknowledgement through your registered email and phone number.
14. The status of your abstract will be intimated within 5 days of he submission deadline.